Tuesday, 21 December 2010

So here it is...

MERRY CHRISTMAS! Is everyone having fun?

I planned to start my Christmas holiday yesterday but have spent the past two days solidly working. I think my to-do list as finally waved the white flag, though, and my attention has now turned almost completely to the idea of watching a full series of 24 in one sitting, in real time. What's more festive than pretending to be Jack Bauer for a day?

Been meaning to post something about our xmas tour since I returned home but time has been against me and also, I don't really know where to start. An incredible week of packed (and in a couple of cases, sold) out gigs, people singing and dancing, Christmas spirit and some very fetching hats. Both Tall Ships and Tangled Hair will be back with new releases in early 2011 so keep an eye out for those. I feel good things are on the horizon for them.

We've got a crazy amount of stuff lined up for you in 2011, I think you're all gonna be pretty happy. We've just announced our '11 Collection, following on exactly where the '10 Collection leaves off in just one weeks time. There are new albums on their way from Shapes, Dad Rocks!, Kevin Devine and more, as well as the long-awaited debut EP from Men. In the past week a couple of really cool new things have been confirmed, but I'm not telling you about them until January, and there's a pretty big announcement about the future of the label and a couple of good friends of ours.

Have a good one. Take it away, Mariah...

1 comment:

Haunted House said...

Best Scary House in usa
http://bestforhalloween.com
Horror and Halloween Link Directory. Add your site for free. Horror authors, Halloween props, Halloween sound, Halloween costumes, Haunted houses, all horror related sites are welcome to join. Best Scary House in usa