Friday, 15 October 2010

ACD/Sleeve

Over the past few months, alongside Big Scary Monsters and Alcopop Records, I've been working on a little project with my friend Tom Leggett. Entitled ACD/Sleeve, we create short runs of interesting, bespoke CD packaging. It began with the re-release of Blakfish's 'See You In Another City' EP and now, with the release of the latest and greatest design, BSM's 100th release, 'Partied Hard', it seems the perfect time to tell you all about it.

Check out the below video and then have a look at the website at www.acdsleeve.com for information and videos from some of Tom's other brilliant work.

Lots more designs are on their way and if you run a label/are in a band and are on the look out for an exciting way to package your music, get in touch.



Photos coming next week.

1 comment:

toxic_freak said...

This came today! Very impressive packaging, I think I even went 'ahhhhhhhh' when I opened it!