We had so many entries to our Tall Ships 'animal collective' competition! Some were weird, all of them were wonderful. I sent them all to the band who spent a fair amount of time carefully considering each before picking this little beauty submitted by Chris Hicks as the winner! Chris wins all of the bits listed here.
But because there were just so many awesome others, here are 10 runners up who win nothing more than their name in lights on this blog, posted alongside the short descriptions of the pictures the band used in their email to me. Congrats.
1. Alice Tragedy - old fashioned photo man holding dog
2. Frank Pell - french prez with deer
3. Jack Clothier - cat in frog suit
4. James Johnstone - cows fucking fence
5. Kaylea Mitchem - penguins and seal
6. Kirsty Nimmo - hot dog dog
7. Mark Pascoe - bear arms out
8. Sinbad Jones - dog getting out of pool
9. Steveo4 - huskie and tv
10. Elliott Freeman - the dog in wig and little suit
Remember we're running a new competition now to win loads of Dad Rocks! bits by picking four songs you think he should cover. Simple, right?