Thursday, 29 July 2010

Tapes

I've had a small pile of cassettes sitting next to me on my desk ever since we moved into this place exactly two years ago. Here's a photo of the full collection. This is every cassette tape I own in the world, also known as, the reason I cannot use Last.fm. "Guilty pleasures" doesn't even begin to tell the story...



Just to confirm, the tapes are...

Rednex - Cotton Eye Joe
V/A - Crocodile Dundee OST
The Manchester United Football Squad - Come On You Reds
The Cat (from Red Dwarf) - Tongue Tied
MC Hammer - Please Hammer Don't Hurt 'Em
Loop Da Loop - Hazel
Collapsed Lung - Eat My Goal
Badiel And Skinner w/ The Lightning Seeds - Three Lions (original)
Bernard Butler - The Garage Tapes (free with NME)

I'll get my coat.

2 comments:

Dörte said...

It could be worse. I own these awesomenesses: http://twitpic.com/1clspd...

PeteW said...

Don't get your coat, get playing those damn tapes! Renex and Three Lions = ultimate 90s 'am I bothered what you think of my music taste?' party. Amazing!