Thursday, 22 July 2010

Dad Rocks

Have I posted this before? Who knows? Who cares? I'm doing it anyway. We've just signed the guy and I'm in a defiant mood, so I'll do what I want.



The 'Digital Age' EP finally gets a UK release via BSM on August 16th. There's a bonus track on the end and the CD looks wonderful in this very nice, childlike popup digipak sleeve...



For those of you who don't know/haven't just realised after watching the above video (seriously, watch it), Dad Rocks! is the solo project from Mimas frontman Snævar Njáll Albertsson, featuring his typically unique lyrical stylings and an array of instruments. We've confirmed the first of what will hopefully be three awesome UK shows in October, so look out for info on that.

Now you should go and pre-order the EP.

No comments: