Thursday, 27 May 2010

Swaps

What a hectic week. Grown Ups have completed the first leg of their European tour, having laid waste to the UK and had a damn good time doing it. The response has been amazing and the album is getting a lot of love. Right now the guys are in Paris but in 3 weeks time they may or may not stop by to play a couple of final shows here. What a cryptic little mystery. I'll post info as and when. Or will I? Ooooh.

If you do nothing else today, order the new Shoes And Socks Off 3 CD set, 'Don't Blame Yourself, It's In Your Blood'. It's comprised of the 3 previous albums along with hours of bonus material including unreleased recordings, videos, artwork and more. It all comes in a lovely cardboard gatefold sleeve which myself, Toby and Gemma spent a solid day making! The tracklisting and more can be found in the shop at www.bsmrocks.com







I've decided to enjoy a bit of regressing this year and collect Panini World Cup stickers. Having started my collection by buying enough packets to give a 12 year old me a small heart attack, I'm well on my way and through the wonder of social media, can now publicise my swaps list to a wider audience than the kids on my block. Get in touch, you know the drill. "Got, got, got, need, need, got"

83 - Edinson Cavani
136 - Seyi Olofinjana
163 - Greece squad
204 - Carlos Bocanegra
316 - Ghana shiny
325 - Michael Essien
366 - Martin Jorgensen
369 - Soren Larsen
391 - Cameroon squad
429 - Paraguay squad
430 - Paraguay shiny
441 - Enrique Vera
446 - Edgar Benitez
485 - Flip Holosko
491 - Luisao
536 - Guy Demel
546 - Ricardo Carvalho
591 - Banjamin Huggel
595 - Hakan Yakin
610 - Amado Guevara

No comments: