Wednesday, 25 November 2009

You're the star at the top of my tree

Having suffered a strange, 24 hour bug and missed a gig I was very much looking forward to already this week, you can imagine my delight as I totted up the number of bullet points on my to-do list to be rudely reminded once again that there simply aren't enough hours in the day. FML, as they say on the internet. If anyone would like to call round and giftwrap 200 Kevin Devine CDs before Monday, that would be awesome. Equally great would be a hand with finishing the Talons/ASIWYFA CDs and posting them all out, selecting and deleting all of my inbox, ordering t-shirts ready for the Christmas tour and - as is becoming a little too frequent a task for my liking - chase up a couple of delivery companies to find out why it is they're incapable of both ringing a doorbell and leaving a note to say they've been. I'm almost reaching the point of not believing their "you weren't home" responses, as I sit here. At home. Quietly waiting.

Before I disappear into a world of dark, brooding negativity, here's a bit of Christmas joy for you. It's a video for the aforementioned Kevin Devine single, put together by my brother. Below it I've posted links to some of his other work for us. Youtube mashup haters, look away now!



Adebisi Shank - Snakehips
Shapes - Trampled By A Horse
This Town Needs Guns - Limp Bizkit
Wintermute - Bad Company In A Sauna

1 comment:

mike said...

Hi
Big fan of your Record Label.
I work for Parcelforce, so any queries for them, i could help you out.
Mike
mike_martin@live.co.uk