Friday, 27 November 2009

Big Scary Radio Special

I'll keep this brief as I have a date with a mug of Lemsip and a to-do list which is making me quake in my boots ahead of Monday's tour kick-off.

A lovely chap by the name of Ben Forrester recently dedicated the whole of his uni radio show to make a hour long BSM special! He then very kindly ripped it as an MP3 and has agreed to let me post the link for you all to enjoy. Unless you go to university in Chester and regularly listen to The Cat 1251 station, you won't have heard this. I might be biased, but I think it's a pretty awesome show. Here's the tracklisting...

1. Shapes - Trampled By A Horse
2. This Town Needs Guns - Pig
3. Colour - Dinosaurs
4. Meet Me In St Louis - Well You Damn Well Should
5. Copy Haho - Cutting Out The Bad
6. Kevin Devine - I Could Be With Anyone
7. Shoes And Socks Off - Butterfingers ('Melitzer' version)
8. Pulled Apart By Horses - Meat Balloon
9. Talons - Bethlehem
10. And So I Watch You From Afar - D Is For Django The Bastard
11. Mutiny On The Bounty - 1, 2, 3, 4, I Declare A Thumb War
12. Secondsmile - Stars Away
13. Calories - Expect The Language
14. Blakfish - Rollerskates

Download it here.

If you like, you can play the BSM radio show drinking game. Rules are simple: Down a bottle of vodka every time you hear the label's name.

Try it. I'll see you on the other side.

1 comment:

miri_moreira said...

Colour - Dinosaurs
this made me sad!!!