Thursday, 11 June 2009

METAL

I thought a heading like that deserved - nay, demanded - capital letters. Tomorrow morning I'm off to Download festival, fetching pink guest writsband, box o' wine, cheap vodka, breakfast in a can and Tesco value noodles at the ready. I toyed with, and later dismissed, my first ever contemplation of wellies and have instead opted to wear astroturf football boots to try and combat the mud. Almost certainly a massive error in judgement...

I don't think I need to tell too many of you that I'm excited about the idea of seeing Limp Bizkit play tomorrow night, and to celebrate I wrote a list of my top 10 nu-metal anthems for Clash magazine. Check it out and see if you agree.

And not only that, I also put together a Spotify playlist! Listen to it, love it and add to it here.

Here's a terrible video...

1 comment:

James Tupolev said...

Excuse me Kevin, but where is "Bodies" by Drowning Pool? There must've been some mistake.