Monday, 15 June 2009

I forgot Cursive

I'm home. Download was messy, real messy. Infact, it was too messy, and I ended up going home early. Limp Bizkit were everything and more, that's all you need to know.

It's Monday morning which means back to reality and a fun-filled day of work. Lots of exciting things going on this week, not least the Adebisi Shank/Shield Your Eyes/The Tupolev Ghost/Brontide show in London tomorrow night. But before you all rush off to buy your £5 advance tickets for that, check this...

Myself and Ben 'Potato Grits' Patashnik have put together a combined BSM vs NME.com Notes From The Underground Spotify playlist for you all. I pick the even songs, Ben the odd ones. They're all hits, although I'm listening to 'The Ugly Organ' right now and just thinking I should've put a Cursive track in really. Oh well, can't win em all.

Here's a picture of me and Ben in bed together in New Orleans, look how happy he is, that's the kind of joy only independent music can bring.

No comments: