Monday, 20 April 2009

The Get Up Kids

Anyone who knows me will know how much I love The Get Up Kids. All-time favourite band, I'd probably say. So imagine my absolute glee when I found this!

Shamelessly stolen from the Hobbledehoy Records blog, I present a Japanese tribute album for TGUK...

01. Slime Ball - Don’t Hate Me
02. Enie Meenie - All that I Know
03. Unlimits - Action & Action
04. Mars Eurythmics - Holiday
05. Calendars - Out of Reach
06. Fine Lines - Fall From Grace
07. Tribal Chair - Walking On a Wire
08. Wooran - Anne Arbour
09. Pinkloop - Ten Minutes
10. Local Sound Style - I’m a Loner Dottie, a Rebel
11. Nature Living - Red Letter Day
12. 藤井めぐみ&THE MOON - Better Half
13. Bulimia - Mass Pike
14. Puli - Stay Gone

Each of the above links are to samples of the tracks and I cannot recommend 'Don't Hate Me' and 'Holiday' highly enough.

2 comments:

Tom Hobbledehoy said...

Thanks for linking Hobbledehoy Kevin, keep up the fantastic work with BSM!

Anonymous said...

NOTHING FROM GUILT SHOW! AN INJUSTICE!