Wednesday, 15 April 2009

Bad spell

I'm still not sleeping properly and am finding myself wide awake at 5am every morning, with a cluttered mess of dreams swimming around my head each time. I don't know if this is the lingering effects of the post-US timezone change or if it's just my subconscious leaking out. Last nights dream involved a new Mimas album. I played the record through once, twice, three times, then called my friend and proudly told him it was the best thing I'd ever heard. Ever. No pressure there then, lads.

Somebody posted this link on Twitter yesterday which I found quite interesting, being a geek whose engine is revved by marketing and analogies. There are some interesting other articles on the blog so worth a poke around if you have the time. It also reminded me that I should watch Fight Club again sometime. And that Taking Back Sunday video I used to love so.

No comments: