Monday, 2 March 2009

Out of Office - Post Day! (part one)

Today is the day voted for as 'most likely to be my least favourite'. It's posting day.

I leave for America two weeks tomorrow and have somewhere in the region of a million mailorders, promo CDs and other items to post out before I go, so I'm dedicating today, one day next week and, if necessary, the day before I leave to sending the buggers out. I figured that if I wrote it here, it somehow becomes official and I can't not do it. It's now all of yours responsibility, too.

Thankfully the sun in shining which will make the first of my many trips to the Post Office this morning a little tiny bit happier. Better set my iPod to 'maximum summer anthems', just to be safe. Wish me luck!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This isn't an advert, even if it sounds like one ...just from seeing your envelope/stamp stack - Royal Mail's online SmartStamp service and a label printer turned our promo mailout-workouts into an altogether happier experience. Sooo much quicker. And no more post office queueing ever again!