Monday, 16 March 2009

Native winner

Running late and can't find my travel plug adaptor gadget. Gonna sit here and sulk until someone makes ctrl + f work for real life.

Here's the Native competition winner, stolen shamelessly from www.bsmrocks.com. Although I wrote that too, so I guess it isn't really 'stolen'? Oh who knows. Or cares?! If I was a plug adaptor, where would I be?

A huge thank you to everyone who entered our recent competition to design the artwork for Native's forthcoming EP. We had an overwhelming response and it turns out that there are a LOT of very talented people out there! Oh and these two!

After careful consideration, the band have chosen the below entry by Dan Thomas as the winner...



Congratulations Dan! And here are the two closest runners up. Click on the thumbnails to see full size...



'We Delete; Erase' will be available to pre-order from this website in early April

2 comments:

Isla Rose said...

This reads like an episode of Blue Peter. Which is a good thing...

The BF Team said...

Third?! Gah! If only I'd put on an each way bet...

Kudos to our boy Paul, but triple kudos to the winner - niiiiiice.