Friday, 13 March 2009

My favourite Native sleeve so far

The deadline for our Native CD sleeve designing contest is very close now. In preparation of this I just worked through my inbox, saving all of the entries thus far and trying to choose my personal favourite before they all go over to the band to pick a winner. I think it's fair to say that the below, although brilliant, probably won't win...



Thanks anyway, Alex Jakeway. Your efforts didn't go unappreciated and I felt the world deserved to see this masterpiece one way or another. The same can be said for Jack Alcopop's effort...



I'll let you into a little secret... I don't think Jack's going to win.

If you think you can do better, you have until 12pm (GMT) on Monday.

1 comment:

tabletpc-shop.info said...

Thanks so much for this post, quite effective info.