Monday, 9 March 2009

Help! Name and shame

Next month we'll be releasing a compilation of our favourite 12 unsigned bands. It'll be available on limited edition, hand-packaged CD and digitally via iTunes et al. There's one little tiny problem, however...

The tracklisting is complete and sounds fantastic, the artwork is being finalised as I type, the release date is set... but we still have no title for the release!

Yesterday I posed the question on Twitter and below are some of my favourite suggestions:
Any further suggestions for me? I need to make a decision by the end of today.

Speak up or forever hold your peace


6 comments:

theothersideofthebigscarymonster said...

Well with out being biased I do have to say that I like mine. I think that it pretty much sums it all up! ‘To let’ yeah it sounds good! ; ) x

thin green fred said...

Sing Racy Mobsters .
Sing, Beams, Cry, rot's

Anonymous said...

Topp Gunz 2009z

Snævar said...

Friends! Not brothers!

samsmifff said...

"This Is Not The New U2 Record"

Anonymous said...

"Kenny Powers' Greatest Hits"