Friday, 6 March 2009

The Best

Today was supposed to be the day I posted The Tupolev Ghost's new video on here, but due to some sort of hatred between my browser and Youtube, the stupid thing won't upload and I now write to you with hat in hand and tail between my legs.

Instead, here is a different, equally brilliant video...



Coincidently, I'm DJing at the O2 Academy in Oxford tomorrow night. If you're in the area come down and listen to this song again along with many emo and nu-metal hits from the likes of Limp Bizkit, Thursday, The Bled, Grade, Lostprophets, One Minute Silence and a plethora of BSM stars. I'm cleverly pre-mixing my CDs so that when alcohol rids my body of all function, I'll be the smug looking one behind the decks pretending to work, headphones on, clutching a dirty pint of Strongbow, laying down hits like you've died and gone to heaven. Believe.

1 comment:

muebles en madrid said...

Thank you for the article, really useful data.