Sunday, 8 February 2009

TLOBF

I'm home! Belfast was a blast and I'll talk more about that tomorrow. I'm only here for 24 hours before jetting off to Cardiff and London for the next few days, so will probably get my writing done whilst travelling. I still don't really understand plugs on buses, let alone wi-fi, but I love them both. If you're lucky I might soon share a video or two of me stuttering and slurring about record labels with bright lights in my face. I need to check them out for myself first, don't want to commit to anything I'll later regret!

In the meantime, check out my first article for The Line of Best Fit magazine where I recommend 5 bands, written on a bus, as usual.

PS. SOMEHOW the below bet didn't work out. I'm yet to go through the results and see exactly how well we did, but I'll sort that this week too. I'll also be looking for tips on next weeks international games, so come back soon and lend a hand. I'm going to need it!

No comments: