Monday, 2 February 2009

Out of Office - Barcelona?

Just incase you haven't noticed, it's kinda snowing today...



This - and the fact that Stansted airport has been closed all morning - throws a tiny spanner into the Barcelona works, with our flight scheduled to depart at 5pm this evening. Right now I have absolutely no idea whether or not we're going to make it, but we're going to give it our best damn go!

So, if you're reading this tomorrow (Tuesday), I might be living it up in Barcelona, I may be a human snowman somewhere or other, I could be really pissed off and stuck at the airport or I could be in this very seat updating the blog listening to the amazing new Tupolev Ghost mini-album masters. Lets see...

PS. Download the new Wintermute single from today. Check out the www.bsmrocks.com news page for more

No comments: