Saturday, 28 February 2009

Footy! Take 4

Due to being away this week I didn't have time to ask for any friends opinions on this weekends fixtures and am now throwing myself to the lions and going it alone. I'm like Jack Bauer defying the wishes of CTU. Or John Locke trying to save the island.

Here's my bet:

Everton - West Brom
Chelsea - Wigan
Bristol City - Blackpool
Swansea - Charlton
Wolves - Plymouth
Peterborough - Southend
Rochdale - Grimsby
Lewes - Histon
Wrexham - Salisbury
Oxford - Torquay
Gateshead - Vauxhall
Redditch - Stalybridge
Hamilton - Rangers
Celtic - St Mirren

50p to win £199.60

Come on my beauties! I've gotta find the money for a 2 week US roadtrip in the next 17 days and am currently halfway through my overdraft. This shit is make or break.

I'm selling you the whole seat but you're only gonna need the edge!

3 comments:

scott said...

Unlucky...your overdraft will have to take a beating now

Kev said...

Bollocks! Gambling didn't work, lLooks like I'm gonna have to try and sell some CDS this week then...

Everton - West Brom - 2-0 (win)
Chelsea - Wigan - 2-1 (win)
Bristol City - Blackpool - 0-0 (lost)
Swansea - Charlton - 1-1 (lost)
Wolves - Plymouth - 0-1 (lost)
Peterborough - Southend - 1-2 (lost)
Rochdale - Grimsby - 2-0 (lost)
Lewes - Histon - 0-3 (won)
Wrexham - Salisbury - 1-1 (lost)
Oxford - Torquay - 0-2 (lost)
Gateshead - Vauxhall - 2-2 (lost)
Redditch - Stalybridge - 0-1 (won)
Hamilton - Rangers - 0-1 (won)
Celtic - St Mirren - 7-0 (won)

My worst week yet, achieving a lowly 6 right and 8 wrong predictions, showing exactly why I normally ask for help!

Next week. Next week...

posicionamiento web said...

Thanks so much for your post, pretty helpful information.