Monday, 19 January 2009

Another week, another blog

Monday morning and another tired battle with procrastination. Saturday night and all of its Jagerbombs left me unable to sleep until 7am Sunday morning, something which is likely to haunt me for the next couple of says and make working a highly unwanted nuisance. I don't have too much choice, however, as we've got a busy week coming up including these assorted highlights:

Later today we'll be announcing a new band at www.bsmrocks.com. They're loud and I think you'll like them. They have a mini-album coming out in March and I might even post a free MP3 from it on here.

Also going live on the website this week will be news of a brand new BSM sampler CD, which is really exciting. I've been plugging away on it slowly for a few months now and am delighted with the outcome. Expect to read more about that one on Thursday.

Following on from Copy Haho's poptastic selection, This Town Needs Guns will be telling you their top 5 all-time favourite music videos.

The winner of our Awesome Badges competiton will be announced. Closing date for entries is Thursday so you still have time if you want to get involved.

And I'll be enjoying another day off, possibly in the company of the multi-talented Toby Hayes. You know, him from Shoes And Socks Off, Meet Me In St Louis and Shield Your Eyes.

Come back soon...


No comments: