Sunday, 28 December 2008

3 day weekends

So how was it for you? Personally I had a great little Christmas enjoying a very relaxed few days with Gemma, eating too much turkey and chocolate (not together), watching many many action films and wandering around in a daze as the heavy concoction of Veno's cough syrup, paracetamol, Strepsil's and Lemsip send me a little doolally.

Considering cutting down to a four day working week next year. In a slightly backwards way I think it'll increase my overall producitivity and despite the lesser hours I'll actually achieve more. It's a plan which needs a little more thinking about but I'll talk more about this another day. It may need some more explaining before you see the logic here. That said, there may be no logic at all!

The dangerous combination of flu-battling drugs are kicking in and my fantasy football team is falling apart in front of my eyes. I'm off to crack open a tin of Roses and ponder what to do with 52 extra days off next year.

Here's the front cover for the forthcoming Copy Haho EP. I like it, hope you do too.


No comments: