Friday, 7 November 2008

El Scorcho

I've just booked a trip to Barcelona completely on a whim. For absolutely no logical reason whatsoever, I just did it. Two nights at the start of February. I don't know anything about the city, the location of the hotel, how far the airport is from there, anything at all really. The only thing I checked was to see if there was a football game scheduled to coincide with the trip, which there isn't. Gutted. Oh well, you can't win em all.

As you might be able to tell from the above and my spontaneous holiday booking, I'm suffering my usual Friday afternoon battle with productivity. It's one I rarely win.

The annual BSM Christmas Tour is nearly booked up, just waiting on confirmation of the final couple of nights now and then everything will be unveiled sometime next week. This year I thought it would be fun to break from the normal system of the same three bands driving up and down the country and have mixed it up a little. So, across 10 cities in 10 chilly December nights, 10 BSM bands will sing their little hearts out and bring to you, dear fan, a plate of mince pies and a bucketload of festive cheer. Every night features a different lineup and there'll be a full cast of brilliant supporting bands as well. It's going to be like having 10 Christmas days, basically. Keep an eye on the main website for the listings and info...

No comments: