Monday, 27 October 2008

Another brilliant Monday

Today's going to be one of those great days, I can feel it. It's only just gone 11 and so far I've received confirmation of my grant towards my travel costs for next years SXSW (Texas here I come!), a huge bottle of lovely looking Polish vodka has arrived in the post, courtesy of my very friendly CD manufacturing people, the postman got locked in my building as he couldn't figure out how to open the front door, which provided me with much amusement, and I've just watched the new Anathallo video. Probably my third favourite track on the new album and one of the nicest songs you're likely to hear all day...



Pulled Apart By Horses are out on tour now, celebrating the release of their debut single, 'Meat Balloon', which is out TODAY! Good times all round. Go and see them live, you won't regret it.

1 comment:

site said...

Thanks so much for the post, pretty helpful information.