Thursday, 4 September 2008

Horses

Mimas came to stay last night. They arrived just after 1am to find myself and Jack sitting here, slaving over Alcopop work, Tubelord came on the radio and then 5 minutes later Alcopop's Hush The Many (Heed The Few) popped up on MTV2. "It's always like this around here" I lied through my teeth. Just one hour earlier the two of us had been shrieking like little girls and taking shaky photos of a horse dressed as a spider, scuttling around my flat. "You can't hoover that one up, it won't fit" warned Jack. "Screw this, I'm moving out" came my rational response.

This Town Needs Guns video (see below) had a solid 1700-odd views yesterday and picked up the following lovely accolades from Youtube:

#66 - Most Discussed (Today) - Music - United Kingdom
#69 - Most Responded (Today) - Music - United Kingdom
#31 - Most Viewed (Today) - Music - United Kingdom
#19 - Most Viewed (Today) - Music - Mexico
#30 - Top Favorites (Today) - Music - United Kingdom
#72 - Top Rated (Today) - Music - United Kingdom

Mexico?! "I want to tour there on a donkey dressed as the Mexican band from the Fast Show" says Chris, TTNG's drummer. Don't we all?


No comments: