Wednesday, 2 July 2008

Poison

Mmmm, looks lovely, hey?



Well it's not! It's messy, greasy and riddled with poison. That's right, poison!

"Sub of the day - £1.99" I thought to myself "Why not? What's the worst that could happen?" How about 24 hours of shaking, sweating, crippling stomach pains and sickness? Much worse than any embarassing scenario achieved from drinking a can of Dr Pepper, that's for sure.

To make things worse, today I have 5 London meetings and Secondsmile's album launch show, none of which I can afford to miss. So, anyone at The Metro tonight, I'll see you there! I'll be the one carrying a sick bucket muttering "fuck Subway"

2 comments:

John Lawson said...

Yeah, I've been done in by those lukewarm reheated meatball marinaras before. Mind you I've always found all of Subway's other sandwiches to be awesome beyond belief, so I guess it's Fate Apportioning Balance or something.

Martin said...

Should've gone with the Danish meatballz!

/M