Friday, 6 June 2008

Summer lovin'

An hour after my post last night I was still sitting here, arguing with myself trying to decide where to take my one man impromptu party. I ended up listening to Three Trapped Tigers, spinning out slightly, doing four loads of washing up and then watching Big Brother. I can't believe they've put a blind guy in there. And don't get me started on the two Charlie-alikes. One was enough last year.

And with that, I've just lost any scene points I may once have had. Crumbs.

The Secondsmile video is almost finished and looks awesome! The whole thing has a brilliant Weezer video-esque summer vibe to it and perfectly symbolises the happy shift in the bands musical direction. You'll all see what I mean next week, but for now, here's the behind the scenes footage courtest of my mobile phone:

No comments: