Friday, 13 June 2008

Friday the 13th

A man has left a voicemail on my phone calling himself "Dad" and telling me not to worry about the "strange number" he's calling from. This man is not my father. If anyone is missing a confused parent please let me know, I have a strange number you can reach him on.

Check out the new issue of Clash magazine (the one with Coldplay on the front cover) for a nice double page spread on independent labels, including an interview with myself along with a series of images. They asked for a picture of me to print but unfortunately I could only offer them drunk, tourist or group shots. They went with the Brooklyn Bridge. A fine choice.

Want to hear a track from the forthcoming This Town Needs Guns album? What if I said there was a short interview involved too? I thought so. Click here to listen back to Huw Stephens In New Music We Trust show from Wednesday evening and enjoy the aural delights of 'Panda'

You should probably watch the new Secondsmile video too:




No comments: