Thursday, 19 June 2008

Canine conspiracy

A passing dog just stopped in the street outside to bark loudly at a nearby cat, busy minding its own business licking itself. I started thinking how rubbish society would be if humans acted like that, but then I remembered the nights out in my old home town of Wantage and the regular rugby club fight squad with their pint-kebab-brawl routine, and realised we're not so different. My mind continued to wander and I struck upon an interesting thought: What if cats are not the lovable, attention seeking darlings we think they are, but in fact they're secretly evil beings plotting to take over the world, and only the dogs know about it? Consider it, next time you make eye contact with a local feline. It might be the last thing you ever do.

On a completely different note, the Secondsmile album is now available to pre-order for £8 from this link right here.

No comments: