Wednesday, 7 May 2008

Spring break

I've been getting quite lazy recently. I filled my giant office bin with paper, CDs and other crap about 3 weeks ago but instead of disposing of it I decided I'd start to fill an empty cardboard box and then get rid of it all later on. Problem is, once I finished that box I started a second. And when that was finished, a third appeared. So there I was, in a small loft conversion of an office with an overflowing bin and three boxes full of junk, leaving hardly enough room for me and my collection of empty glasses which I was too lazy to take down to the kitchen. At this stage, any normal person would have chucked the lot but not me, oh no. I simply started to fill my seat with rubbish. So for the past few days I've been sitting here, perched on the edge of my chair spewing screwed up pieces of paper and battered old envelopes every time I spin around. Bouyed by the sight of spring, I've decided to clean up my act this morning and am off to fetch a couple of bin bags the very second I finish writing this. Well, maybe...

Come to our pre-summer party. It's in London on Monday 19th May and will be brilliant! We have four awesome live bands, guest DJs, free things and some loon dressed like an extra from Cool Runnings. A pretty normal night out in Camden, perhaps, but humour me and say you'll come.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Recycle?

Kev said...

Done