Tuesday, 22 April 2008

Flicked

So I've just joined Flickr. What's that all about, hey? I literally don't have a clue what I'm doing but I've managed to add 50 pictures and 20 friends. Come and join in the fun.

What's new, pussycat? Well, I've just updated the website with a new release. Ooooh. It's called '50 Not Out' and is a compilation CD featuring 50 MP3s of past, present and future BSM artists, as well as some of our favourite others. Give it a look. It's free with all online purchases or £4 to buy on its own. I'll post the press release and more info on here soon.

Our lovely friends in Anathallo are heading out on tour with Anticon's own Dosh very soon. Have a look at those dates on their Myspace and be prepared to be jealous, all non-Americans. Which does actually include me, so I know how you're feeling.

I have a meeting in London this evening to decide upon the next Tubelord release. Good news for you lot is it could be sooner than you might expect. Read their guest blog entry below

(see how well I linked that in? That's why they pay me the big bucks)

No comments: