Tuesday, 1 April 2008

Cold as ice

I feel terrible today. Last weekend I seemd to pick up some form of Highlands bug which then broke down into a heavy bout of Man Flu. 8 days later and it just keeps on getting worse. On one hand I feel like I shouldn't complain (as it makes me sound like a little girl) but on the other, my head feels like it's turning itself inside out and I want to share my pain.

To combat the ill-feelings I'm listening through some new rough mixes of a few This Town Needs Guns tracks. They're currently untitled so are simply known by animal names for the time being. Aadvark, Baboon, Badger, Chinchilla, Dog, Gibbon, Lemur, Pig and Rabbit. The record won't be finished until June so you've got yourselves a long time to wait before you'll be hearing these little beauties.

We only have 60 copies of the Tubelord 7" left. I'm not going to advertise this fact anywhere else so blog-readers, click away and spend the rest of your day smug in the knowledge that you've got 1 up on the rest of the world. Unless you haven't yet bought the record yourself. In which case you're only about 0.7 up on the world.

No comments: