Wednesday, 30 April 2008

40 days

Day two of the rain. I've decided to focus on the positives of this situation. For one, the pigeon waste on my window I was complaining about Monday has been washed away without me having to get my hands dirty. And two, there's no way I can be tempted to go out and buy anything for breakfast so am instead settling for the two leftover (12p a go) jam doughnuts I found in the kitchen. If it wasn't for the obvious and probably drastic health related consequences, I'd happily begin every morning in this way.

I've just given the BSM Myspace page a nice new face-lift. It's a little garish but I like it. Come get some.

Regular readers may recall a couple of weeks ago when I was bemoaning the state of my computer and my two-restarts-a-day routine. Well guess what? The laptop fairy has been to call! Taking pity on my situation a very kind man from talktotoshiba.com has asked me to trial a Toshiba laptop for a few weeks, and in return I simply have to mention it on here. Whether or not I'm actually supposed to mention this, I don't know, but it's a bit late to worry about such details now. It's a beast of a machine, though. As big as my torso (which is huge by the way, ladies) and weighing somewhere in the region of 3 tons - I estimate - it's the biggest laptop I've ever seen. In fact, I'd probably go so far as to say that if you tried holding it on your lap you can wave goodbye to any hope of future fatherhood and face the risk of coming out of the confrontation looking a little bit like Parappa The Rapper. On the plus side, it does have a HD DVD drive. On the negative side, I don't own any HD DVDs. Ah well, thanks anyway, Toshiba!




Remember Ronaldo? Not the Man United player with stupid hair, the Brazilian World Cup winner who used to be the best player in the world and then got really fat. Looks like he's gone off the rails.

This Town Needs Guns have an album out in Australia and Japan right now. It's a compilation of tracks we've released in the UK over the past 18 months, along with a bonus song, and is being released by two different labels, Rallye in Japan and Yellow Ghost in Australia. You can buy them both from the bands Myspace page, each one features different artwork and packaging and neither will be officially released in the UK.

No comments: