Wednesday, 19 March 2008

Stars Away

I've just about recovered from Monday night, and what a night it was. People singing along to Tubelord, Data.Select.Party being as brilliant as ever, Capitals really impressing in their first show and Flash! Flash! Flash! Photography bringing the pop back to punk. The place was over capacity by 8.30, the floor covered in green balloons, Ben the leprechaun and his pot of chocolate gold, Jack's DJ set of hits and the drinks that flowed from start to finish. I'm going to book up our Pre-Summer Party for May this week and will be thinking of how to make it even bigger and better next time around, to be followed in July by the best party of your life. Believe that.

3 days later and I still can't stop listening to the new Secondsmile record. We've decided which tracks will be singles, which will be up on Myspace and when we're going to let you hear some of it. 10 days is all you have to wait.

I have so much work on at the moment it's just insane. My friends are going to the Latitude festival launch party tonight but I've made the very wise decision (I hope) of staying in Oxford so I can get some stuff done. This weekend I'm off to Gretna. I'm not getting married but I might as well be, it's going to be the best day of my life. More soon.

1 comment:

muebles en madrid said...

Quite useful info, much thanks for the post.