Monday, 10 March 2008

6 Machine winners (cheats never prosper)

The winners of the 6 Machine competition are... drum roll...

1. Blakfish, with 312 votes
2. Minotaur Explode - 291 votes
2. My First Tooth - 291
4. Caesura - 263
5. The Defeat - 231
6. Colour - 205

Overall slightly more than 2500 people casted their vote, whilst lots of people wasted there time as 7000 votes were recorded from people who'd already responded. Personally I like the image of one of the band members staying up for 3 days straight pressing refresh again and again and again and again... But I guess we'll never know who.

Just ate too much chicken and my body feels like it's falling apart. It's the end of the world as we know it.

1 comment:

contactos en madrid said...

It cannot have effect in reality, that is what I think.