Wednesday, 16 January 2008

Head splitting

This morning I'm about as hungover as hungover can be. I'm such a dick. Last night I lost two poker tournaments, watched Liverpool tear Luton apart, tried to do some Alcopop work (pretty much incapable of writing) and then crashed at around about 4am, just 24 hours before I need to get up tomorrow morning. What horrible, head-crushing irony. I'm trying to combat my ill feelings by listening to Fang Island over and over. It makes me want to high five people.

There's a nice little review of the House of Brothers EP in the latest issue of The Fly and also one up on Drowned In Sound. Check them out.

Todays showbiz gossip: Old BSM flame Get Cape Wear Cape Fly filmed an episode of Never Mind The Buzzcocks last week. Not sure when it'll be aired. Hey, I didn't say it was good gossip!

Today I have many little bits of work which need tidying up before I go away, but I don't really feel capable of doing any right now. Instead I'm going to go into town, make a b-line straight for Kfc and just roll with the punches after that.

See you in New York!


2 comments:

Kamagra said...

I have never ever come across such a wonderful piece of information. Today I am proud to say that I have finally gain knowledge on this topic and here on I shall also spread the same preaching ahead so that the world become a better place to live in.

niroa said...

Pretty effective material, much thanks for your article.