Friday, 2 November 2007

Bad mood

I can't even be bothered to think of a decent title. Pure and simple, I'm in a bad mood. I woke up in one and I'll go to sleep in one, it's just one of those days where I feel like I hate the world, for absolutely no reason whatsoever. It's frustrating to the say the least, especially as not even this will cheer me up:





So, it's Friday again eh? Seriously that comes around quicker every week. Anyone get tricked or treated this week? Halloween's always a bit of a non-starter for me, never could give a crap about it.

You know your mood's bad when even this won't sort it:


Sam Isaac's new single 'Sideways' had a nice play on Colin Murray's Radio One show last night, and not one but two from Huw Stephens the night before. Unfortunately his single launch gig has been booked for 13th December, the same night as the BSM Christmas Party. That was poor planning wasn't it?

I'm starting to think I must be dead inside:



This weekend is looking fairly busy. Tomorrow morning I have a date with my computer and a pile of post, followed by the usual festival of football in the afternoon and a few drinks in the evening. Sunday I'm off 'scouting' for Alcopop! as myself and Jack hit a couple of Oxford venues watching some awesome sounding bands, before heading home to cut, fold and glue some CD sleeves. Always a pleasure, I can tell you.


Incredible:




I've had the best Christmas idea of all time. The wheels are turning and, fingers crossed, it should all come together nicely, albeit with a lot of hard work. Keep em peeled

No comments: