Tuesday, 30 October 2007

Perks

I decided to work from home today. Granted, I would from home everyday, but today I decided to forget the office upstairs and have instead been working from the laptop in the comfort of my own bed. And I guess, if you want to get technical, I haven't really done all that much 'work', as such. I've just spent the past hour reading a huge blog written by the former Vice President of Victory Records, talking about his former employer. I don't know if this is public knowledge and I just missed out, or if the court order from the label which followed the rant meant that it was given very little public notice? Either way, read it here

In other, slightly more relevant news, Toby (vocals and beard) has left Meet Me In St Louis. I've known about this for about 10 days now and it's been difficult keeping quiet, especially as we share many of the same friends. It brings around a somewhat strange end to an amazing year for the band, but don't worry, they will definitely be continuing. The dates on the current Hell Is For Heroes tour will be Toby's last. After this the guys will be continuing instrumentally and are already looking for a new vocalist, which they hope to have in place asap. Toby, meanwhile, will continue to work on his other musical projects and his label, Run For Your Life.

1 comment:

tabletpc-shop.info said...

This will not have effect in reality, that is what I believe.