Thursday, 20 September 2007

Welcome home, Jellybean

I've finally given in and taken the plunge, deciding to setup my first real blog. Up until now I've posted randomly on Myspace (something which I will continue to do, I'm sure) but now I feel really cool. I mean, this is what all the kids are doing these days, isn't it?

Truth be told, the main reason I signed up to this website is because I thought the name "Blog Scary Monsters" was too good not to use - Simple things, and all that - but now I guess I'm going to have to find a way to justify my time and efforts, not to mention your time and boredom.

I guess I'll use this space to talk about upcoming Big Scary Monsters news, releases, tours, awesome bands from around the world, random stories, amusing videos and, most likely more often than not, whatever my latest fad is.

To get the new blog off to a winning start I've decided to begin as I intend to go on, and have stolen the below video from the wonderful 'Simply The Best' blog. Get ya weapons out.


No comments: