Sunday, 30 September 2007

Frankie says relax

I've decided to give myself a bit of a rest this weekend. Too much partying over the past couple of weeks has left me feeling crushed, physically, mentally and financially. Last night I watched the first episodes of the new series of Heroes and House, thanks to my new found best friend, bit torrents. A wonderful invention if ever I saw one.

The Fall of Troy, Daughters and Secondsmile tour ended Friday night in London in a haze of booze, dancing, a sold out Academy and kebab meat and chips. Good times.

Favourite band of the day: Anathallo. Sitting somewhere between Sufjan Stevens and The Polyphinic Spree, they're a 7-piece band from Chicago which aren't so much of an instant attention grabber as they are a beautiful thing which you'll learn to love over a series of plays. Check out their album 'Floating World' for the stunning artwork as much as the adorable, intelligent music.

Sending a big news mailout tomorrow. I'm never really sure how many people read them, let alone receive them in the first place. Curse spam filters! If you're reading this for the first time having learnt about it from said mailout, hi and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: